Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

i can rip off scripts too

i can also take the scripts off of flash's already made games! that makes me leet!

Vance responds:

Ok... in order to rip off scripts from games.. you have to OWN the game... am i right? Do you not have to have thr .fla why don't you get a life and do something usefull with your time, rather than critizise peoples hard work...

asshole

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

excellent

nice graphics, good gameplay, good old side scroller :D

yo summi your not allowed to put links to your OUTwar accoun you dumbass

Urbanslug (metalslug tc) Urbanslug (metalslug tc)

excellent

really loved the sprite work,

P.S. if you can tell me how you found out how to make this game (book tutorial w/e) it would be appreciated. thanks

urbanprophet responds:

Hi, im a flash programmer so basicaly no tuts :( In a nutshell its a gazillion of sprites in movieclips controled by action script.

If you have any specific questions tho just email me, i would be glad to help you out.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

very nice work

that was an awesome game. Now im'a show you sum of my VIN nu7mbers. Not much, but enough.
DIGDEJGCDDDDCKACB
AHGEFIBB ACGDFCAEE
CHEEFIJBACHDAFACE
EMLEINEBACCCEJAEE
FJFEEKCBBCH CCAACI
Now this one is my Fav. 1 I made.
DIEEFJEBBCDDCAABI
This one is a really funny 1. I couldnt make it though.
FNkIzJNDEECEFGCEI

Well, hope you liked the cars I made!
InonI

GunBlaze: Video Shooter GunBlaze: Video Shooter

nice first person shooter game!

i liked how you video taped your home. its a new concept, you should build up on it. Nice C-S Desert eagle you worked in their. I play c-s....

BASIC halfpipe Game BASIC halfpipe Game

that game was sweet

i agree wuth xRavenx. You should make space the landing button. PS, when your going up from the halfpipe, move your fingers in a circley way. Like up right down left real fast. Keep doin it when you come down. Its funny and its cool.

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

a very nice game

my best trick, i forget the points, was a supaman to a flipster building hop, to a manual, then to another supaman flipster, indy and finished. I made my own park, so thats wat i did it on

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

Man, YET ANOTHER SWEET SEQUAL!

I have nothing to say. Hey WOT Number 1, make place for this one on the front page!

FUN QUESTION MARK #5@@@@@ FUN QUESTION MARK #5@@@@@

the point..............

Um, the story line was a LITTLE too messed. Tell that other Clock that made this animation that it stinks.